SPIRIT OF IPA - WHISKY
Our unique Spirit of IPA whisky blend is distilled from an IPA beer product by Crooked Thumb Brewery, right here in tampa bay. The IPA beer is distilled in a pot stilll, where we take that whisky distillate and blend it with a 3 year aged corn whisky in a 51%/49% blend. The blended whisky is then aged in small barrels for 6 months.
All of this leads to a taste experience that is very unique on the whisky category. First, you will experience the hoppy and floral notes of the IPA. Then, on the finish, you get the sweeter vanilla and wood notes of a more traditional bourbon. The taste lingers and continues to surprise you with even more flavor notes, long after traditional whiskies. Finally, you will notice just the right amount of heat on the front side followed by an incredible smoothness to the spirit on the backside.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.